Toroidal Isolation Power Conditioner

I'm on the hunt for a Toroidal Isolation Power Conditioner. So far I know of Torus, Bryston, (pretty much the same thing), Richard Gray I think is similar in a way. But there has to be other names that make and/or distribute these products. Since I'm looking in the used market I list of top tier Toroidal Isolation Power Conditioners would be of great value to me, and hopefully expand my search results.

Thanks,
Shawn
128x128shawnlh
By their nature, toroidal transformers have a much wider bandwidth than EI transformers, meaning they pass more high frequencies than an EI would, while both will pass the fundamental AC frequency well (60 or 50Hz). The goal of an isolation transformer used as a filter is to block as much of the HF hash as possible, preventing it from getting into the connected equipment, so it stands to reason that a more lossy transformer would do a better job of that.

Not saying a toroid with an interwinding screen won't do a good job, but I don't see any reason to fixate on a toroid; an EI can do as well or better for filtering.
Another data point to consider:

http://www.audialonline.com/online-topics/psu-transformers-ei-vs-toroidal-and-more/

Note the graph showing the bandwidths of the various transformers tested and the discussion that follows.