Need recommendations.. Solo acoustic guitar CDs

Hi Everyone. Need recommendations...well recorded solo acoustic guitar redbook CDs. Examples of what I like would be Pat Metheny, Tommy Emmanuel and Dominic Miller. Open to others too. Sound quality would be priority.

Thanks.
pc123v
Lots of good calls already, but I'll throw two new names into the ring:

Bert Jansch and John Renbourn

They played a couple of acoustic guitars together as Bert and John, each had a long solo career, and, together they formed the heart of Pentangle (a British folk band). Jansch is often cited in British '60's rock n roll circles as one of the most influential guitarists of that era. (Both Page and Clapton have ID'd Jansch as a major influence). Renbourn is also a major talent and might be a more impressive picker than Jansch - IMO, it's six of one.

On a separate note, my main guy, Lindsey Buckingham, just released a live album of his recent solo tour called "One Man Show". About two thirds of it is solo acoustic guitar and the playing is first rate. The other third is electric lead over looped rhythm and is pretty cool in its own right.
Tony Rice and John Carlini have a real good one. I only do SEEEDEEE in the car, but it sounds pretty good on my Japanese CD player. Not solo but great stuff IMO.
If you decide to dip you toe in the classical realm, almost any of the Naxos Laureate series will serve you well, and they're pretty cheap, too.
Nils Lofgren --- "Acoustic Live" is pretty perfect. Incredible guitar playing and exceptionally well recorded.
Friday Night in SFO - DiMeola, Paco Delucia etc.
New Chatauqua - Metheny
Aerial Boundaries - Micheal Hedges