Classical, Spanish & South American Guitar Jewels

I like the Guitar and find it is relatively easily reproduced with my smaller speakers so the "sound" is generally very acceptable.
I am hoping to find albums versus best of compilations(still welcome); whether on vinyl or CD. I'll start out with 2 CD's I enjoy. Easy listening.
1. Music of the Brazilian Masters, Concord Picante label from Concord Jazz. CCD-4389. Laurindo Almeida, Carlos Bosa-Lima, Charlie Byrd. It's nice to hear the different guitars,playing styles and even strings.
2. Portrait of John Williams. CBS Records Masterworks. MK 37791. John Williams.
I hope someone enjoys these and has suggestions for other treasures. More to follow.
ptss
Tostados, I guess I am deprived. I live in Houston, and amplification is usually used to augment the sound; invariably used in large venues where the big names tend to play. It's not intrusive, but they certainly don't use tube amps, and it's not quite the same as all acoustic. The local guitar society gets a few players to come play in a Unitarian chapel where you can sit close enough to get only direct acoustic sound; heard Barrueco that way, a real treat. I think even Segovia and Parkening, when playing Jones Hall (where the symphony performs, it's fairly large), had some sound reinforcement. Neither ever used a modern, loud guitar, afaik.

PTSS, thanks for the responses. You may be right, I had not thought of it in those terms. Volume, especially fortissimo passages, has always been the problem with classical guitar, which is unsurpassed at the other end of the spectrum. "Stonger" guitars are made now with double tops (with a nomex core) or elaborate bracing systems and a very thin top, all intended to produce more volume. But most players would say that it's a trade-off and that such guitars do not have quite the same delicacy of tone and balance that more traditional designs may have.
Search out guitar recordings on OPUS 3, especially OPUS 3 no.78-10 by a guitar quartet using custom made guitars.
Another "Jewel" of a recording. Guitar Concerto #2 in A, Opus 36 by Mauro Giuliani (1781-1829). Played by Pepe & Caledonia Romero with The Academy of St. Martins in the Fields conducted by Sir Neville Marriner. Philips recording circa 1976. I have it on the 2 CD set 454 262-2 and even though it was digitally remastered via the Bitstream system in 1996 the sound is excellent in my system.
(Lexicon RT-20, Reference level Spectral and MIT system with exceptional ac power conditioning and isolation, B&W speakers)
Magnificently played with a superbly conducted Academy providing perfect support. Transcendent.
Lloydc, I saw Segovia in Jones Hall around '75 (give or take a year) and I'm nearly certain there was no amplification. I don't know that he ever played amplified anywhere.

The one time I saw Parkening was a large room in Austin and he was not amplified. He did use a ton of added reverb on his recordings, however. Some would say an excessive amount.