What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
Rlwainwright - I used to work at a used CD store. Your need to have the label oriented with the case is surprisingly common.
The label orientation & the auto thread made me think about a one time incident when I worked at a tire shop while in school. As I was finishing up this guys car with 4 new tires he asked me to orient the valve stems so they would rotate together in the same position. I looked at him like he was nuts & he thought about it for a second & then figured out when he went around the first corner they would all be out of wack and simply said oh yeah, I guess that wouldn't work.

Not meant as a supercilious retort to those of you who orient your labels-you should see my tool box! (5 1/2' tall)

And I agree with Kevziek about the washing hands thing-it's something I learned before audio (photography).
I straighten the curtain behind the speakers so that the pleats are vertical to the floor... (this baffles me too, but I do it!)
Never bother about other curtains in the house; I systematically leave a "creative" mess around the house anyway (books , CDs, LPs,in piles; papers stacked all over the place); Go figure...
Greg, does it baffle you, because you are forming baffles with your curtain? Cheers,
All right...I have my drapes overlap at the exact center between my speakers. I acutally measured, its sooo sad. The center of the window is to the right of the center of the soundstage, creating an optical illusion that the stage is off.