What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
I straighten the curtain behind the speakers so that the pleats are vertical to the floor... (this baffles me too, but I do it!)
Never bother about other curtains in the house; I systematically leave a "creative" mess around the house anyway (books , CDs, LPs,in piles; papers stacked all over the place); Go figure...
Greg, does it baffle you, because you are forming baffles with your curtain? Cheers,
All right...I have my drapes overlap at the exact center between my speakers. I acutally measured, its sooo sad. The center of the window is to the right of the center of the soundstage, creating an optical illusion that the stage is off.
Lol, Detlof; it must be the baffling precision of my ears as they pick up discrepancies from the unsymmetrical absorption (due to curtain "asymmetry") of sound emanating from the back-firing woofers. Kills the fine nuances of absolute phase in my system...