Audio Sensibility vs. Signal Cable speaker cable

These are two relatively new audio cable companies. Signal Cable offers a speaker cable called the "Ultra" which has generated some review comments and customer testimonials. Audio Sensibility's Testament speaker cable has only one review in "Stereo Times". Both claim to offer sound quality that is far superior to the much more expensive major brand cables.

Has anyone used, or auditioned either one of these cable brands?? Audio Sensibility's "Testament" cable seems better built and substantial compared to the Signal Cable "Ultra speaker cable, though the latter is much less expensive

However, the question is whether either can provide high-end sound quality worthy of high end speakers
sunnyjim
I have been running Signal Ultra bi wires for about a month and they are really good for the money. Not harsh or overly revealing they are a bit to the warmer side.

Having said that, I am not a cable expert and don't have anything to compare them to.

I'm going to be trying a few different brands in the coming months to get a better feel for what works best in my system.
Sunnyjim, I have used budget cables from Signal and anticable in the past, though not the Ultra's you site. However, I would suggest that you take a look at the VH audio offering. I have not yet tried these, but I am absolutely thrilled with the 2 VH audio Symmetry and Spectrum ICs I have. I also have quite a few of the VH audio AirSines, and my take on all of these products is that they represent enormous value and are absolutely worthy of use in high end systems.

Chris runs a no nonsense small business with no advertising. His approach benefits his customers, but I don't think he gets nearly the recognition he should based on the merits of his products.
Have you ever seen anyone NOT saying that they have giant killers and other nonsense.

All part of the game.
I use Audio Sensibility cables and they sound awesome and represent excellent value. I would suggest to anyone interested in their cables to spend some time on their website.

Audio Sensibility only uses the finest material: 6N and 7N Ohno Continuous Cast (OCC) copper supplied by Furukawa Electric of Japan, Furutech connectors, etc. These are the same material (conductors) used by Acoustic Zen, Harmonic Technology, Purist Audio Design, Audioquest (higher end), Atlas, MIT and many others BUT at a significant lower price.

You know exactly what you are buying, plus they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are interested in 7N (OCC) silver cables, their prices cannot be beat.
To Snofun, One assumption that every audiophile should make about this "obsession" is that manufacturers's goals are to make profit by making wild and generally unjustified claims about their products.

Be that as it may, we still can "hope", and should expect, that of the numerous brands of cable products available, somebody is honest, and can deliver a product to market that is outstanding and reasonable in price

To Brf, you provided the link to Audio Sensibility on another member's thread. That is how I found out about this brand of speaker cable The cable does look well made and substantial. However, Milpai's point is well taken about not knowing much about this product.

I addressed the same point in an e-mail to the designer yesterday about the one review that exists about the cables,which is not really convincing and overly enthusiastic. I realize that AS offers a 30 trial and refund policy, but do most buyers want to hand out say $500, and then have to be concerned about the refund should they return them Also, Canada has some export fees that make transaction a pain in the ass

I would say you would do members interested in this cable a large favor by informing us (first) what your speakers and electronics are. Second, and this is key, WHY YOU THINK THE SPEAKER CABLE SOUNDS AWESOME. IS THE BASS CLEAN AND TIGHT, HIGHS SMOOTH, AND THE CABLES SOUND MUSICAL, THAT IS, HOLD YOUR CONSCIOUS ATTENTION BECAUSE THEY JUST SOUND RIGHT.

Lastly, What type of music do you generally listen to??? Thanks, Sunnyjim