Integrated Amp for V.A. Beethoven Baby Grands

Hi,
Please help me to find an Integrated Amplifier to pair with "Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand Speakers".
Source: Arcam cd17 (will be upgraded later)
Interconnect: Kimber Hero
Speaker Cable: Acoustic zen Satori.
Budget: $2000 (prefer used items)
I'l be very very grateful if you can help me.
gnanasekhar
I have owned Haydn Grands & suspect they are generally cut from the same cloth as your Beethoven's,ie:VERY musical but also slightly Dark in tonal color.I would look for something on the cool side of neutral(think crystal clear sky against snow covered hills),maybe something from Krell like a 400Xi or S300i.
My brother in law has those speakers and drove them with Bryston separates (3bst and bp25) and it sounded very good. I had the B100sst which is very similar in specs and sound. I even borrowed my sons 3bsst and didn't notice any difference (using the pre-out from the B100). My speakers though are the Dyn C1's.

That being said a preowned B100 is above your budget but as long as you get a receipt from an authorized dealer Bryston will honor the 20 yr warranty. I traded mine in for 2400 and it was sold for 2600 almost 2 years ago. The only option I had with mine was the remote.
I've owned Krell FPB and Evo gear, ML as well as ARC reference gear. Lately, I have put together a new sitting room system based around my favorite speaker, the Totem Forests. I decided to try the NAD M3, an extremely well built High Current Bi-polar Class A topology amp. It has turned out to be the equal of my $50K Krell rig or any ML amp I have ever owned. It also has some of the qualities of my ARC gear. Extremely colorful, warm, dynamic, extended and resolving. I could not be happier...the Totems come alive with the power the NAD delivers:)
Hi,
Thank you very much for your valuable opinions. In our place it is very very difficult to find audiophile gears. After waiting for a long period. found a PLINIUS 9200 Integrated amp. Please give your valuable suggestions about Plinius 9200 - VA Beethoven Baby Grand combination.
thanks