What to do with Bozak B310B Concert Grands

I have a pair of the MONSTERS and no place to put them! I used them in my Physics class for the past 20+ years. I have recently retired.
I drove them with a McIntosh set. They are too huge and heavy to ship. Is it worth advertising? They weigh probably close to 300lbs. each!
Rickfox
rickfox
Try local Craigslist. There are a large number of Bozak fans and they will jump on a pair.
Agree, it will be easy to find Bozac enthusiasts locally on craigslist, and they will be really happy to get them. Don't know what they are worth, but you should probably research that...
There are avid collectors out there. Stereophile reviewed a pair of B410s in 2005. Their online review includes J. Gordon Holt's take on the B-310 in 1966.

If you check vintage audio forums, eBay, and Craigslist(s) around the country, you'll probably get a better idea of the activity around these speakers, going rates, and feasibility to ship.

I have a pair of the MONSTERS and no place to put them! I used them in my Physics class for the past 20+ years. I have recently retired.
I drove them with a McIntosh set. They are too huge and heavy to ship. Is it worth advertising? They weigh probably close to 300lbs. each!
Rickfox
That's the best reason I've heard to add on a room in the form of a vintage man cave. Continue to drive it with McIntosh equipment, put a nice plush area rug on the hardwood floor and don't forget the leather upholstered overstuffed furniture. Accessorize with hand carved pipes and single malt scotch.
Depending on how far you have to move them, there are people who will do it for you for a couple of hundred. Make sure they have pads and a big enough truck. If they are the later models with the aluminum mids and tweeters, they are well worth moving.