Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ actual availability???

Does anyone know where things stand with actual Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ unit availability (Canadian company)? None of the authorized sources I checked with who actually responded seem to have them, nor have they been given any reliable answer as to when things will ship. Apparently quite a few promised ship dates have been made and have been missed over the past few months based upon the information given.

The plus-generation of these units have several features that I really want in my system as an upgrade to my existing unit. It would be good if they are making the units and are shipping them out to be purchased.

Have any of you been able to purchase one of these new units from the Canada-based Purepower and do you have it in your system? If so, how do you like it?

I am aware of the problems with the 'other PP' company and the schism between the two earlier in 2012, and do not need any info on that.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Oxxy, I can report that the currently shipping PurePower+ product - all models - have no reported bugs at all. None. Zip. Nada.

The last and only "bug" in our electronics since the launch of production in September was corrected in December by the relatively simple mechanical revision of increasing the surface area of a heat sink on a secondary PCB to improve cooling and prevent potential overheating of the battery charge board. The only other revision we have made since September is to increase the heat sink size of another PCB in the 3000 model to allow us to delete a secondary cooling fan from the design.

All other activity has been to find and prevent sources of shipping damage. Fortunately we have a very co-operate test partner in UPS who have provided very effective shake and drop testing. That program has also resulted in success and we now see almost no incidents of units arriving with loose components or physical damage.

We have no active engineering activity aimed at resolving operating problems because we have none. All our resources in that area are able to be used for future product development.

Of the last 100 units shipped all are operating properly except for a few units temporarily out of service to undergo the heat sink upgrade at distributor service depots in Asia and Europe. As for our own customer service we have only 2 units currently in warranty service - and one of those was damaged inadvertently by the customer. He is not being charged for the repair.
Wow so all these guys whom reported these hum issues don't know what they are talking about? I find that hard to beleive since a number of them seem well versed in this hobby. Also have seen not one person respond positively to owning a newer plus unit, also seems strange.
Yes, Zephyr, PurePower+ is market ready. We are posting here because of the obvious need to answer all the questions posted on this forum. You seem to be asking three main questions. 1. Are we fixing the hum problems? 2. When will we deliver on all promises of replacement units? 3. When will the PurePower+ reliability and performance be better than the previous generation PurePower units?

Let me answer the last question first. The new PurePower+ product is head and shoulders above the Taiwan built product in sonic performance, electrical specs, reliability, fit and finish, quality control, packaging, customer service turnaround and every other attribute you care to name. The plus units have corrected every deficiency of the old design, and have introduced no new ones. If you have been waiting to try a new Plus unit because you were waiting until it had been perfected, we have passed that point months ago. The product we are shipping today has no known deficiencies and the highest reliability ever.

This is not just hype - we really have no reason to believe there is anything in our current product that needs fixing.

I will answer questions 1 and 2 in separate postings.
I tried a Purepower 2000+ unit in December 2012 after the demarcation (time)line in your posting above which stated you had fixed all defects. It was a newly finished unit at the time and the system hum problem (and buzzing through the speakers) in my system caused me to ship the unit back to you so I would suggest that you are not 'complete' on the + units until you remove the hum and buzzing effect that occurs when you put these units into high-end systems that are stable and do not have these issues. Furthermore, I already utilize a 2000 (non +) unit in this system for the last 2 years and do not

I look forward to you answering 1 and 2 on another thread as I'd love to test a unit that does not manifest the humming and buzzing in my system so that I can upgrade from my 2000 to a quality and completed 2000+.
Purepower, the name is ozzy not oxxy.
Something doesn't sound right from your new postings and the long long string of negative comments on your products and service.
I would think you would fix all of the defective units BEFORE you sell any new units. That would show us how determined you are to be a viable company.