Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ actual availability???

Does anyone know where things stand with actual Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ unit availability (Canadian company)? None of the authorized sources I checked with who actually responded seem to have them, nor have they been given any reliable answer as to when things will ship. Apparently quite a few promised ship dates have been made and have been missed over the past few months based upon the information given.

The plus-generation of these units have several features that I really want in my system as an upgrade to my existing unit. It would be good if they are making the units and are shipping them out to be purchased.

Have any of you been able to purchase one of these new units from the Canada-based Purepower and do you have it in your system? If so, how do you like it?

I am aware of the problems with the 'other PP' company and the schism between the two earlier in 2012, and do not need any info on that.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069

Showing 6 responses by rsf507

I'm waiting to hear from my dealer who had an issue with his store demo unit, it's been sent back for repair and he tells me it should be a short turnaround time, will see and then I'll decide. Even so it is making me think twice if I should consider a PP unit, it will have to be that much better than the competition.
Wow so all these guys whom reported these hum issues don't know what they are talking about? I find that hard to beleive since a number of them seem well versed in this hobby. Also have seen not one person respond positively to owning a newer plus unit, also seems strange.
Lets hear from just a few of those 100 PP+ customers that received units recently (according to PPs post above) and tell us about your satisfaction with promised shipping details, working as designed units and anything else.
I wish I could believe PP also but too many have posted bad customer support and follow thru.
So after a weels time only one person has come forward with no issues with the new PP+ units. Oh well guess it's time to look elsewhere. Hope PP gets their act together.