Warm, lush and smooth interconnect help

Hi,

I am buying my first pair of high end interconnects. Budget is around 2600 USD. I have researched all around the net and so far I have learned that the following cables are warm: Van Den Hul, Cardas, MIT (really?) and Siltech.

Can anyone confirm this? Are there other manufacturers I have missed? Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
128x128ccbj
there is another problem:

what you consider warm and lush another may consider, say natural, but not lush.

this is a problem of perception.

getting suggestions regarding a subjective perception will give you a list of cables which will keep you very busy, if you can even access them.

i have an idea based upon what i use, but i'm not sure it will help.

anyway, here it is: sound fusion romance 2, an all-gold cable.
I strongly recommend Cardas Golden Reference. They make other interconnects with golden in the name those are the ones to consider. They don't cost your entire budget, which is nice, whatever you do don't get the neutral reference or anything else that sounds like that. You may think I am kidding but I am dead serious, the biggest tamer of overly analytical sound in my system were the Cardas Golden Refs.
There is the matter of what it is that you may want to change in addition to the cables. I used a tube pre for years before finally getting tube power amps. The tube power amps really made my system sound the way I wanted it to,IT is fast, detailed but not harsh and on the warmer, open, and halographic side, just great!
Thanks for the info. I have also heard that Cardas makes warm sounding interconnects. Maybe I should buy that cable. I am really on the fence now to pull the trigger.
I am getting a new headphone amplifier. The Woo Audio WE-5 LE. It is a tube amp so the so the sound signature should be more on the mellow side. However, my Sennheiser HD800 headphones are very bright and I want to tame that a bit.

I will research the Zen Matrix Reference, thanks for the tip
All my I/C's are Stealth PGS (Pure Gold Strand). IMO very warm and smooth. Bought them on Agon for $450 per pr., retailed about $2,000 pr. in their day.