Cables for Dynaudio C1 Sig

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences good/bad with speaker cables for the Dynaudio C1. I have a McCormack DNA-2 amp. My current cables are Goertz MI-3 which are 7 AWG copper. I bought them based on feedback for use with my Thiel CS6s. Don't know if they are a good match for the Dynaudio or not. They seem to sound OK but was wondering if there is a better match.
bundy
I have used Morrow Audio SP4 with DNA-125 and Dynaudio Contour S1.4 with great success. You should give them a 30 day listen.
I have only heard the standard C1's, not the sigs. Most recently with an Adudia Flight integrated and CD player. The cabling was all the Newest Shunyata ZTron cabling and they sounded fantastic. I have also heard them sound great with upper end Cardas cabling as well. These two companies cables are probably at the opposite end of the spectrum sound signature wise. I think this may just be an indicator that the C1's are simply fantastic speakers and more than likely will sound fantastic with any good well designed and well built speaker cable.
I am truly loving the C1s. I moved to a new house and my new audio room is smaller than my old one (basement). My Thiel CS6s were too big so I traded them in for the much smaller Dynaudios. I also considered Focal 1007Be, and Joseph Pulsars. The C1s seemed had a bigger soundstage, went deeper, and looked awesome with the Sig laquer finish.
The thiels are currently listed on audiogon through Hanson Audio. Great store by the way.
Crimson Music Link. I use them all around and was smoked when they replaced HT pro9+'s on my Special 25's.... I also use them on my Marten Dukes. Try them, and you'll never swap cables again.