Stick a fork in Dylan, he's done.

Well maybe not as quite as Burton Cummings(LOL), but you have to admit his voice is gone along with subject matter. I'm sure he does. However I think he has produced a couple of top notch compositions of late. I'm a serious fan but his latest leaves something to be desired imo. I'm interested to know which couple of albums you think were his best of all. Mine are "Oh Mercy" and "Under The Red Sky". I'm impressed that imo, he peaked out that late in his career.
csontos
IMHO, Dylan's music is better than ever. And his voice would put a bullfrog to shame.
I think the issue is he doesn't have much left and using fillers to complete albums.
Csontos, you, of course, are entitled to your opinion, as am I. My small issue with your post is you don't make it seem as if its your opinion; rather it comes across as a matter of fact.

Why do people that dislike him so much bother to post about him?
You're clearly at the other extreme. I believe a forum is a means of discussion rather than a fan club. You seem to be confused as to whether my statement is an opinion or a declaration. I suppose a little of both based on observation of this thread. Bottom line is Dylan fans are typically diehards as I am. You either love him or you hate him right from when he came on the scene. I'm getting old and he's not God or a god so shouldn't he? Shouldn't you? Life only sucks at the beginning and at the end.