Speaker Cables for VANDERSTEEN 5 speakers

Please recommended speaker cables for Vandersteen 5 speakers.
The system is Mark Levinson No.383 amplifier, CD player Wadia 861.
Thanks
deejay
I prefer only one set of D7 with HiDiamond jumpers. They make a high end jumper.

Cheers,
I have Vandersteen 5A's and use Anti-Cables with great results. Look at Audioasylum's cables for sale, or write to me [email protected]
I have tried Anti-Cables and truthfully you really are missing out on what the 5's are capable of until you try HiDiamond.
I had a hard time pulling good upper mids and highs from my 5's over the couple years I owned them.

I wouldn't spend too much on cables because of the weird terminations. I had a friend with Nordost Tyr's that fit but they still didn't do it.

I think this is where the 5A or above might step in. Newer technology and components that present more realism.
Musicxyz,
HiDiamond are probably better than AntiCables cables. But they cost about 30 times more. HiDiamond cost $ 2000 and $ 60 AntiCables Vandersteen recommends to put two pairs of the same cable. Have you tried to do it. Vandersteen says that they play better when they are connected to two cables cheaper than an expensive one. Have you tried it? What is the rest of your system, amplifier, CD player, power cables, interconnect.
thank you