Opinions on Nordost Frey with Simaudio and Dynaudi

I am looking for some nice speaker cables to run from my Simaudio 700i Integrated amp to my Dynaudio C1 Signature speakers. I have heard a lot of people use Nordost Frey with Simaudio. My listening room is 12 feet x 13 feet and the room itself is somewhat lively.

I have read that the Frey are quite detailed which I like but am concerned they may be to bright???

Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
shpritz
I have not heard your amp - but I use Simaudio Moon P8/W8 pre-power.

I use Kimber Crystal-24 Speaker cable to my Sonus Faber Amati speakers.... works very well.....

Nig
Can't speak to your specific components but I have all Frey, Tyr, and some newer Red Dawn LS cables and they never seem bright or thin.

I am getting awesome dimension and air in my room. I also have a QX4 and QB8 power supplies.

I would say that if you find your system thin, the Nordost cables IMO won't solve your problem. That is not the goal of Nordost, or any other cable company that I am aware of.
Something to consider - I just got an e-mail from my local Nordost dealer stating the Heimdall - Frey and - Tyr has been replaced with a series 2 version. Yes they moved the Tyr from the Reference line to the Norse line. Supposed to be a lot better but until I can get his demo case I won't comment. Ive seen quite a few good deals on the originals here on Agon (some new but mostly demo). I may consider the Tyr 2 if it is super close or better than the Valhalla's.