Cary sli-80 power cord

I just purchased a Cary sli-80 f1 and am wondering what other, past or present, sli-80 owners used for after market pc`s and what their ears heard. <$350 used, if possible.

I`m powering merlin tsm/mme`s with an audio aero prima cdp front end. cardas gr ic`s and reality sp. cables. cardas gp sp. cables in near future.

Thanks...
capt369
I liked the JPS Labs AC+ w/my F-1. It's a pretty stiff stout cord so make sure the standard length works in your setup. Seemed to bring out more articulate bass (not the fish). enjoy that's a great amp.
Thank you to all of you who took the time to respond to this thread. I just made a deal for a cardas gr pc for it along with a cardas golden pc for my cdp.

Dick
My second system is almost identical to yours i.e. Cary SLI80F1 and Merlin TSM's. The SLI80 responds very well to tube rolling, therefore, I would only look towards improving the PC after you have experimented with tubes. I use a DIY made Acrolink 6N OCC terminated with Furutech plugs.
I use an Audience Au24 on my Cary pre but I am not a huge fan of spending tons of money on PCs. If I were buying a PC now, I would give the Cullen Circuit guy's products a very serious look. They claim to have been the OEM for some pretty high flying quality PCs. Other than that the usual suspects of decent well made PCs are what I would look for.
I don't know what I was thinking when I bought some more costly cords, as I honestly haven't noticed a real difference on my dedicated circuits. I do find that IC's and speaker cable make a big difference and think your Cardas choices are good ones. I do use silver ICs on my sources though.
When you get the Cardas also try it on your amp. The Golden Refs do well on amps. I never cared for it on the CDP. It didn't sound open and airy enough in my system but thats my system. Another buddy had the same experience.