Ocellia cables IC why not much talk?

I've been listening to some Ocellia interconnects now and am just amazed at their naturalness and tonality. They have great detail and sound staging. Would be intested in hearing from others who have any experience with this line?
rsf507
Musicallyinclined you stated you tried "other brands and wasn't overwhelmed by them" are you saying you tried Ocellia nd not to your liking?
You can get the Ocellia through Sounds of Silence Audio.com(USA) or direct from Ocellia in Montreal Canada.
They are truly exceptional in presenting realism and natural tone.
Regards,
but what STORES actually carry them? Everyone seems content with buying $500+ cables without having the chance to try them out. I am testing other cables right now and I haven't been able to see a difference between those (which are thoroughly discussed on Audiogon) and my present cables which are 1/2 the price. Quite the disappointment actually.
If you must audition these cables before buying(I can understand why) they may not be a good choice for you. I purchased mine without hearing them(word of mouth enthusiasm) and it worked out fine. I realize everyone is`nt comfortable doing that however.You may just have to go in another direction.
Regards,
How do you guys manage to spend tons on money on stuff you don't listen to first? That's what's beyond me!
Seriously Charles, would you buy a car without test-driving it first? You can't always trust what you read (especially when there are so few reviews on many of these brands, except by so-called "end-users" on forums such as this one).
How about using some common sense mates? If stores don't carry brands, there must be a reason!