Ocellia cables IC why not much talk?

I've been listening to some Ocellia interconnects now and am just amazed at their naturalness and tonality. They have great detail and sound staging. Would be intested in hearing from others who have any experience with this line?
rsf507

Showing 10 responses by rsf507

Nice to see and hear from others that they too have found Ocellia cables to sound so natural and musical.
Charlesdad, nice to see another converter to Ocellia. Yes once heard its hard to imagine another cable that has that "naturalness" that Ocellia brings to the table. Yes other cables might have deeper bass, more control but none do what I hear in the Ocellia cables as you have pointed out.
Another great review of Ocellia cables....
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/ocellia4/1.html
Musicallyinclined you stated you tried "other brands and wasn't overwhelmed by them" are you saying you tried Ocellia nd not to your liking?
So now I have all Ocellia ICs and power cords and want to try their speaker cable but hear they lack weight, who has experience with their sc good or bad?
Because even my dealer who uses Ocellia cables doesn't use their speaker cables, prefers something else.