RCA cables silver,gold or copper whats better?

I just wanted to know what AUDIOGONERS like best i have listened to some of each and thought the gold or the silver sounded better than copper .
128x128kwa69
Pure silver cables all the way. They do sound better than copper, imo...at least on my system (Siltech Cables). Look at cabling as a vehicle to modify the tonal characteristics of your system. Some systems may fair better with cooper, other's with silver or a combo of both....only you can decide.
I have had good success using both silver and copper. It does pay, however, to carefully evaluate products from various manufacturers to see what works best in a given system. The cables to steer clear of is from DakiOm. The guy that sells these things is basically a 'raving lunatic'. It's not hard to see that from reading his rather lengthy ads. What he has to offer are products that add an artificial warmth into a system at the expense of everything else that audio enthusiasts value.
Thanks for the tip.Unfortunately a raving lunatic will feel right at home here in the audio world.As you know there are more than a couple[see threads].Cheers,B
each metal has different electrical conductivity. silver generally sounds fastest, and most resolving, copper less so, and gold the least.

the purity and other variables are important, such as connectors, so there is no absolute answer.

i think that silver presents a challenge in the treble, either geometry, dielectric, quality, or gauge need to be manipulated to avoid excess treble energy.

i personally favor gold, given a decent design.