WAF Help Please

I have spekaer cables that have a silver/white jacket. This looked great in a room where the main floor treatment was a white colored rug. I have now relocated my system to a room with dark brown hardwood foors. The white/silver speaker cable jacket stands out. I really like the cable (Crystal Cable reference), and do not want to switch.

Does anyone have any suggestions on something I can (e.g.) buy at a hardware store that I can surround the speaker cable with that will make it stand out less and yet won't harm the sound?

Thanks in advance.

--dan
dgaylin
Colored vinyl tape comes in many colors, widths and is very inexpensive. Easy to wrap around the existing cable.
i've never messed with d.i.y. stuff myself, but i would imagine that slipping some matching techflex (or whatever brand you can find) sleeving would be pretty simple and cheap. and just leave the ends raw, rather than heat-shrinking them down so you can just slip the techflex off if you ever do want to sell the cables.

they probably wouldn't have it at any hardware store, but online parts stores are chocca with it...