Synergistic R Hologram D powercord

I play a Wadia 861Se with a Tesla T3 powercord.
Audinet Pre G2 also T3
Audionet Mono's T3UHC
Interconnects are Stealth Indra( Wadia-pre) - SR Ac. Ref. ( pre-mono's)
Speaker cable is SR Ac. Ref. with the Galileo speaker Cells.
All SR cables powered by the Galileo MPC.

I am thinking about an upgrade for the Wadia to the SR Hologram D.
Anyone can tell me if it's worth the extra money?
What can I expect in compare with the T3 ?
Thx.
joris
>>09-04-10: Glory
Get rid of the Stealth Indra and become a SR full breed<<

That's really a dumb statement and illustrates a complete lack of experience regarding cable/system synergy.

Wires are listener and system dependent. Period.

There is no universal better or best only what the owner prefers.
Audiofeil,

I usually do not get personal on this site, but I find your comments offensive and inappropriate. Glory did not say the SR were the best; he merely suggested that a full loom of SR might be superior, a legitimate suggestion.

I do not think there is any place here for personal insults. Disagreements, yes. Calling statements of opinion "dumb, no.

Thank you.

Neal
I do think in the 'Gon rules for forums they state not to degrade another member. AudioF does have a way of getting past this rule for some unknown reason.
If you go to the SR thread you will see the enthusiasm the members there have for SR products. In between these satisfied members praise for SR stuff you see pop up TVad and AudioF with their wise ass remarks about whatever.

DH's at best that never grew up and are killjoys.
As a matter of fact, I use Stealth Indras from DAC to pre and think they are terrific, and JPS Illuminata from pre to amp. After years of experimentation, I have found mixing and matching IC's and PC's to produce the best results IMS. The JPS are very well-balanced and seem to do everything right and nothing wrong. Indras, on the other hand, had to find their rightful place.

Just one man's experience.

Neal