Ever Used the Audioquest King Cobra?

Looking for opinions on the Audioquest King Cobra interconnect. Have you tired this cable? What kind of results did you get? Would use this between a Hovland HP-100 tube preamp and a NAD C 275BEE SS amp. Thanks.
stickman451
Compared to the Diamondbacks the King Cobras present better definition/clarity of each instrument. Especially the bass lines are well defined compared to the Diamondbacks. The Diamondbacks seem to throw a slightly larger sound stage.

I use the King Cobras between my sources and NAD amplification. I also replaced the pre/power amp metal jumpers with a short King Cobra. I am satisfied with the results.

I am using a NAD M3 in one system and C372 in another.
I've had three AQ ICs before - Ruby, Viper and King Cobra. Viper was more extended (highs and lows) than Ruby with better control and tighter bass while King Cobra was more refined and even slightly more extended on both ends than Viper.

Audioquest, to be competitive, moved production to China and changed cable names. Older Python became much cheaper King Cobra while Viper became Diamondback.

King Cobra is very neutral refined and airy - good cable (I had 0.5m XLR). Hope it helps.
Very good cable. I started with the viper then moved to the cardas neutral ref then to the king cobra (I prefer the king cobra to cardas) then on to Fusion Audio interlocker. In fact I kept the king cobra for my dvd. At its price point it's an excellent buy in my opinion.