Cheap Interconnects from Hong Kong

I've noticed that interconnects on eBay seem to be listed quite a bit more cheaply than on other sites. I'm specifically looking at the Audioquest King Cobra.

Anyway, since most interconnects on eBay are shipped from Hong Kong, are there problems with these not always being genuine? I know HK sellers can be very competitive with generic stuff like USB cables, but I can't imagine how they'd be able to acquire AQ cables more cheaply than other sellers.

Anyone have experience buying interconnects on eBay?
rrolack
Hong Kong is also a great place to buy high end watches. I've seen them for as much as 99% off MSRP. I don't know how they are able to get such a good deal from the manufacturer. (/ sarcasm)

Short answer is yes, they are fake. Now they may in fact be the raw materials supplier to AQ, XLO, or Kimber , but they are not selling authentic product.

Now as to that making an audible difference???? My $60 Bell & Ross is still ticking.
I bought Audioquest optilink-5 for $120.00 from eBay Seller in Hong Kong not long ago. IT'S FAKE. It sounds so dull. My AQ optilink-A that I bought from local Magnolia HiFi sounds much much better.
i'm really interested in trying xlo cables, and they seem so cheap in hong kong, after reading in the forum i don't wanna risk buying from hong kong ebay, of course this is not to say that all the cables there are fake.
The thing is i don't live in the US and xlo kind of don't answer their e-mail, couldn't find xlo i like from audiogon here either, what do i go about getting their cables?
Ebay sell garbadge for the most part audio wise a lot of chinese knock offs!!