Audio Magic Liquid Air

Anybody tried these yet? I'm wondering, for example, how a basic Liquid Air interconnect would compare with one of their higher-end silver lines like the Sorcerer or Illusion?
coverto
Hello Coverto - I have used the new Audio Magic Sorcerer Liquid Air interconnects and speaker cables and found them to amazingly good cables. They have the detail of previous generation all silver cables, but with a lot of harmonics and none of the dryness. Note decay was natural and extended and the texture of vocals and the timbers of acoustic instruments was right on the money. Made me wonder what the Liquid Air Illusions could possibly do that was better??? I should know in a couple of weeks when I get mine.
Hey Jwp - thanks for the response - will definitely be interested to know how that test goes - keep me posted!
Listening to the Illusion Liquid Air Digital Cable...superb stuff. Resolution to die for accompanied by great tonal characteristics, Vocals have such textures and expression, I had never heard before on my system. As usual with all Audio Magic cables, the Rhythm and timing of music is top class.
I think they have a winner in their hands.

I do agree that the older silver cables had a drier midrange which I always had a concern for...thats resolved with the liquid air in a grand way.
I had the Liquid air Sorcerer in my system and it was excellelnt I had several bring over $1,000 interconnects and even more for speaker cables these new liquid cables are the most balanced I HAVE EVER HEARD. I tryed em from the Cable company and decided to send them back for the more expensive Illusions which I now have in my audio system the Voices are better than any even at 2x the cost
the Bass is much better than any I have experienced from a $2k interconnect and Speaker cable in the $3k range .
Just a super quiet and natural sounding cable. At first you may think it is a little laid back Not so these are just not forwards like my freinds Valhalla I could not stand them in my system. They were ultra detailed but no emotion and flow to them just etched detailed you can keep em. I have had several freinds try these new cables in their system and they are now looking to buy them , and their Power cords are excellent even the entry level cords beatup on cords that are much more moneys .The cables Co. lets you try them before you buy them.
I now have moved up to the 2nd from the Top Illusion
liquid air cables .The Liquid air cables have similar balance just now the recording ar more 3 dimentional the fron to back and side layering is spot on and the voices are better than anything I have heard even at 2x the price .By not being metal based you are not picking up rfi, and emi like in a standard cable a Much quieter cable
and you can for sure hear deeper into the performance .
Try them for at least two weeks and at least 350 hours are needed for the cables to start to settle in.
Look for a dealer like the cable Co. that will let you use them for a few weeks or a dealer.