What is the best power cable under $200.00 retail?

Using:

Cambridge 840A V2
Totem Staffs
Sony C555ES SACD player

Also, will an upgraded power cable give me better sound without making any other changes? If so, what is your suggested cable for these components?
dmg
ill fly in the face of all of you with 2 thumbs up for good old stock, aka GOS (my acronym). 14 gauge stock cords are built well, light, flexible, come with a nice black casing and for $200, I don't think there's much out there in power cord land that will be worth the price/performance ratio.
another thought -- apply the $200 (prob a little more) and get a decent conditioner, PS audio or similar, to plug all your cords into.
I just purchased an Audio Art Cable PC for $150ish and am very pleased. Well built. Really does the job. I like it better than most of the PCs I have.
PNF make very nice cables but they are a lousy company. Two of my orders took for ever. Once I had to enlist Paypal's help to get them to ship it. The third order was never received and it's been three months. I wouldn't buy anything from them anymore but I definitely recommend their cables in the used market.
Okay, I have experimented a lot in this domain and what I realized is when your budget is too low for a power cord it is best bang for buck to buy a decent copper electrical wire or some neotech wire off the loom and terminate it with high quality plugs from Oyaide. At the lower end conductor material and geometry is pretty much generic and it is the connector which takes the performance to the next level. I have done this extensively.

If you have to buy off the shelf, talk to Chris Ven Haus and get one of his "Flavor" cords based on where you want to put it.

In both these cases if you dont hear much differences you are better off upgrading your source. I would anyday go with first method of highest quality connectors and any decent copper electrical wire.