Any cable suggestions for my Thiel 2.4's?

I'm looking for the best IC,power cables and speaker cables for my Thiel 2.4's. Can aynbody give me their suggestions?
Thanks!!
hififan61
Hififan61, please note that the current owners of Threshold have little to do with the Nelson Pass designed Thresholds. Mr. Pass has been generous fielding questions and commenting on his involvement with the Threshold products he designed at: vhttp://www.diyaudio.com/forums/. I have no experience with Purist Audio on Thiels. As another has posted here, I have had good luck with Straightwire and WireWorld speaker cables with Thiels too, but, others might disagree. At the risk of pushing the Alpha-Core Goertz speaker cables too much, I should add that many seem to think these cables work particularly well with Threshold amplifiers as well. The Alpha-Core RC networks or suitable substitutes should be considered mandatory when used with the Threshold amplifiers. Best of luck.
I don't have purist audio experience either though have considered it in the past. I have owned several cables with my Thiels: Alpha Core MI2, Straightwire Maestro II, Audience AU24, Kimber 8TC, Kimber Select 3035, Kimber Monocle, MIT oracle, magnum and several others like 750 series. My favorites are 8TC, Goertz, and Straightwire in that order. But there are too many variables to say it would work that way with you also. Try as many as you can!
I replaced my Harmonic Technology cables with Mapleshade Double Helix for my 2.4s and these are simply amazing. More coherence, bass extension, microdynamics; it's as if the soundstage is now in fine focus. 30 day money back if you don't like them. According to Mapleshade, the dielectric is extremely important, and I am convinced this is the case and that they have hit upon a superior solution. After three months they continue to improve.