Cable & Interconnects for a Plinius 9200

Graduated from a Creek 6060 to a Plinius 9200 and am soliciting cable & interconnect recommendations.

I have limited range (i.e., not full range) Triangle Antal ESWs.

I have the old Acoustic Research 130T interconnects that Sam Tellig pitched 4 or 5 years back in Stereophile (my first non-factory interconnect, and they were indeed a revelation).

Just using Radio Shack copper speaker wire right now, looking to replace as well.

I am told that Blue Heaven can compensate for the darkness quality associated with the Plinius. It can't be that easy. Any help much appreciated. My cable/interconnect budget is $1,000.
feaoce
3 products

Power Cord- Tek Line Cables micro Reference

Interconnects- Morrow Audio or PS Audio

Speaker Cables- Clear Day solid core silver (he advertises here)
My suggestion would be to try if you can DNM solid core speaker & IC cables. I own the 9200 and this what i am using. I think it is excellent sounding and a great value. A 10 foot pair of the speaker cable was $220.00.
ICs Audio Metallurgy - GA2 or GA 0's - used them with my 8200 - auctions run on Agon; Speaker cable - Signal Cable -Ultra; Power Cord - Audio Art Power 1 (for me the only PC that has made an audible difference in its relative price range).
Brian27b: Do you recall how you chose the DNMs? Was it a dealer suggestion or did you audition against some other cables? Do I correctly presume that there is some basis for using interconnects & speaker cable from the same manufacturer?

Thorman: Good suggestion, I am going to have placement issues in the living room with my wife, and the anticables may be a good way to test the waters with her.

Facten: Going to look up the Audio Metallurgys since the 8200 is not too far removed from the 9200. Are the GA2/GA0's roughly equivalent? What's your opinion on selecting the interconnects before deciding on the speaker cable?

Tweak 1: I think the dealer closes to me carries PS Audio, I will swing up there and see what demos are available.
Feaoce:It was a dealer suggestion something new they just brought in. They let me take home the speaker cable to compare to my speaker cable, FMS model ESP-2. The FMS is a older design but still very good sounding. The DNM sounded better, it had better detail, good bass and a sweet top end. I thought it was a good match for my speakers which are Dynaudio 140's. As far as the IC, i thought they were just as good as my FMS microwaves at about half the cost of the FMS. Hope this helps.