purist vs. concierto vs. elrod vs dcca power cable

I am trying to upgrade my power cables for my system, which consists of first sound MKII preamp, cary MB500 monoblocks, MBL1531 CD player with shunyata hydra 8 and richard gray 1200s power conditioning. I've heard some very positive things about the cords listed above. I am looking for a little extra warmth with exceptional detail and soundstaging, and a bit more bottom end fullness (but not mushiness)--not audiophile terms, I know, but descriptive, I think. What do you all think?
tcheathertree
I totally agree with 1markr,Iam also a happy costumer of
DCCA,Don cables are exceptional.I also own Audience pc,
VD nite,TGaudio,Costum Power Cords Top Guns.Good Luck.
gentlemen:

could someone explain to me how you can have fullness, warmth and transparency at the same time ?

warmth is a coloration, while transparency is the absnce of coloration.

if you mean that the source is warm, i can understand that but you can't have both at the same time.

ps, you can read my review of the dcca cables on audiophilia.com .

the cables are well balanced, but definitely not warm.
Mrtennis aren't you missing a big part of the midrange in your system where you can hear warmth?

04-14-07: Mrtennis
gentlemen:

could someone explain to me how you can have fullness, warmth and transparency at the same time ?

Is it even wortyh the effort?
MrTennis, is it possible a cable that is transparent and well balanced will allow existing warmth in the system to show itself when a cable not so transparent would not allow this to happen?? Don DCCA Audio