Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I was using a Teslaplex with an ar2p to a QLS9 in my HT system. I removed the ar2p and the system sound just as good if not better with out the ar2p. I sold it and used the money toward more Tesla power cords for the system which proved to out perform the ar2p.
I got my T3 for the QLS today and did something I shouldn't have.... I decided to try it out on my amp first. Just jaw dropping! I really wanted to keep it there but the QLS needed the longer cord.

Still quite an improvement putting the T3 on the QLS as it powers my preamp and CDP... but the bad thing is.. I MUST get a T3 for my amp now

*sigh*

Can someone explain the difference between the T3 and the T3 UHC? the UHC isn't even listed on SR's website and all the info I can find on other sites just rehash the T3 info.

I did notice on thecableco that the UHC has a 20amp IEC only? yet there are options for 15amp and 20amp so I'm confused.
The T3 UHC is a 10 gauge version of the standard T3. If you do not need the extra gauge of the T3 UHC, I think a standard T3 sounds best but if you need the extra current the UHC is your best bet. The T3 UHC was invented as a lower cost option for the PowerCell.
Shellie... do you know if it's true that the T3 UHC has a 20 amp IEC only?

This would be for an Ayre V5X-e... which has a 15amp IEC