Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Tbg,
Here here. This thread has been going strong for nearly three years now. I too have tried cables across a wide spectrum and none have been anything like Tesla- and that goes for Daves old love MIT.

I am putting together a system for my brother so perhaps I'll have a shoot out. You never know but I doubt a passive cable can match SR,'s Active shielding.
Shellie, please do try the Morrow MA4's and SP4's. Make sure they are burned in by Mike and/or have 400hrs plus playing time on them. They blew away the MIT Magnum MA and Transparent Reference stuff as well.
I'll do that. So the Morrow blew away MIT MA and Transparent Reference huh? So does Tesla at the Accelerator / Acoustic level depending on the system- in fact the Apex level cables were much better then the Transparent Opus MM in my reference system so your new fav flav has some serious competition.
Promised to give feedback on my loud MPC: Turning plug and MPC in all possible constellations did not help, nor did plugging the MPC into a wall receptacle. Only when I moved it to the Tidal system that is fed through the PS Premier did it almost (but not entirely) go away. "Almost" means I have to move my ear next to the MPC. In the Zu system where I have no power conditioner, I managed to suppress the noise to a fainter level (meaning I can hear it when I kneel next to the power bar) by means of a Kemp SNS plug. It is certainly not noticeable when playing music, but I still wonder if I could do something more. A Tesla Power Cell would help, I'm sure, but that looks like (financial) overkill for this second system.