Best speaker cables for Talon Diamond Firebirds

I just bought a pair of Talon Diamond Firebirds with diamond tweeters and I just sold my Transparent Music Wave Super speaker cables yesterday. My pre-amp is Sonic Frontier Line 3 SE. My amp is Krell FPB 600C. Between my pre-amp and amp is a pair of 15 ft Transparent Reference XLR. I am using my Sony SCD 1 with a pair of custom RCA cables. I listen to jazz, classical, and vocal, and I love SACD's. What would be a good choice of cable for my speakers? Thanks in advance.
molarmiler
Congratulations on your speakers. I had the same speakers before and I love the MIT Oracle 2.1 on them. I tried many brands before I settled on the MIT.
Nick
Thanks for your response, Nick. I am looking at the Oracle V2 and V2.1. My friend who has a pair of V2 said the V2 is actually better than the V2.1. I wonder if that's true. Also, do you know if I should buy the ultra wide band or just the wide band, and if I should get sigle wire or bi-wire? Please advise.
If you have a budget I would recommend that a higher quality single wire over the same price in bi-wire would be preferable for these speakers.