Kubala-Sosna Cables..... I don't get it ?????

Why aren't these cables more widely used by us audiophiles....??? I've been auditioning these interconnects sent to me from a dealer and these are good.....My other cables on the short list to listen to are the Synergistic Absolute Reference X2's, Purist Audio Dominus....they are sweet, coherent, detailed and not popular.....I don't get it !!! Am I missing something ????? Are they just the flavor of the month cable ????
garebear
they are pretty good but the upper end models are very $$$$$. they do work well with bat gear...

my personal fave is xlo signature2..i have tried a lot of ic's over the years and they are still my reference- very transparent with incredible resolution at the frequency extremes...
Artg is a good buddy but the reference to Cardas Golden Cross is just crazy. I know CGC very well as I owned a lot of it for a few years before I changed to all NBS Statement. Having to go back to CGC now, with its poor coverage at the frequency extremes, overly warm midrange and a mediocre resolution would be next to impossible. The CGC is one of the most colored cables on the planet. And this alone makes it almost the polar opposite of the K-S product line.
OK, John, maybe it was a bit extreme a comparison, a bit of hyperbole sometimes helps make a point.......
Well i just bought a pair of the imagination interconnects.They have not arrived yet.I will let it be known later how they sound.And hype; YES there is hype; But also cables do make a difference.Without some hype, we would have no products to buy.And some people do not know how to listen.Some only hear.I think the rep of this company is growing.
IMO: Kubala-Sosna builds quality products although one could argue about their prices I suppose. But, just like everything in this crazy sport, their products are system dependent. I understand that they might not be the best choice for an already laid-back system. In the right system they might be just the ticket.