Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Post removed 
You got to be talking to someone else, my speakers I have thousands of dollars into, also, those who enjoy jbl know my speakers are legendary, until you listen to a pair with bi amp cables or quality jumper cables, your really talking out the side of your mouth!!!
John, you had to know that the shoe wouldn't fit on the other foot. I wonder how many pairs of GG cables he has listened to? He sure is still capable of judging them though. In his own intimable fashion, he has put a thousand dollars in feet and nearly that much into jumpers and declared a $700 pair of speakers as unbeatable.
I know Cris, the irony is amazing. According to the all powerful Oz (Audiolab), you can get incredible speakers on the cheap. However, you can't find great cables for less money than Tara Labs. Talk about someone who is totally lost! There is no one on these forums more lost than him.

I know he has never heard any of Steve's cables, yet that won't stop him from displaying his ignorance for all to see. LOL! What a total tool!
Audiolab....I remember a post by you in 2013 or 2014 when you said you paid $600 for those JBLs. You bought them for the nice cabinets and were going to flip them. You better check your archives.