Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
John, thanks for the kind words about my system. My speakers are ProAc 3.8s, not Dynaudios, however. I know what you are saying when you refer to chasing the digital dream. When I listen to analog for a time, it is very difficult to "adapt" back to digital. Digital's shortcomings, at least the ones present in my gear, become much more apparent after listening to analog. I still think I can improve my digital front end and will start my journey soon by borrowing an ARC DAC7 just to hear how significant a difference using a newer dac might bring to the music.
Hehe....ah yeah, ProAc, that's what I meant. I was thinking of my friend's ARC/Dynaudio system subconciously I suppose. He has the Contour S 3.4's. Actually I do think the Dynaudio speakers have a lot in common with ProAc's. They're both non-fatiguing, easy on the ears, and very musical, similar to my Verity Audio Parsifal Encore's.

Enjoy the tunes,

John
Hey man, you copping my tag line!? just shucking and jivin you, john. i have to hit the hay, but will interject that the rapture speaker cable is equal, if not superior, in upgrade capacity for a (my) system than the interconnects. more later....g'nite and
enjoy the tunes yourownbadself!
Jc-
so, i am a rapture fan from a ways back and would say you are right on the money with clarity and digital revealing. i have come to believe that tubes are the way to make it really happen right here and now and a server or equivalent with tube dac or cdp/dac is the road to get there (here?).

i had an audio aero capitole mkii se in my sights and went for an ayon cd2. it will also be my dac. check out my system....i just updated it. the digital front from mac on is pretty amazing and the cd2 will jettison the cary when it arrives.

you air right; the raptures are air and you have to have air. that and a burrito will get you through the day.

save your pennies and gather the rapture around you. safe passage home whispered the old lady from the nursing home wearing a bishop's mitre. what i mean is, you obviously have great ears and appreciation and can find the solution for your musical joy. you can listen, hear and see.

my favorite combo was a plinius sa201 with an aes djh sig pre with nos tube and dynaudio 2.8's with the rapture ic's. i wish i had heard it with the rapture speaker wire. save your pennies. killer. more of the same, much more.

if you are using separates, you might try that pre, but as you already are aware, synergy is important.....the dodd battery pre has always seemed like a good choice to get some tubes in there.

email for some digital server/hardrive if you care to.

best regards and enjoy the tunes//////
Hey Art,

Good to see your back. I was just reminding those in this thread about you....er....yeah...that's the ticket!

I hope all is well with you and yours.....though I do have to admit that I am surprised that you finally put your Stealth Hybrid MLT's away. I still admire those cables for the $$$. I'm also surprised to see that you have moved on from your Ayon Triton to the Karan.....especially after reading how knocked out you were by the Triton.
I still haven't heard the Triton, but I have heard the Karan, and it is very nice.....for a SS amp. It was better than the Jeff Rowland or Levinson integrateds that I heard, but I would not give up my VAC for it.

Cheers,
John