Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
rja,As long as Tarzan brings Jane and keeps himself busy hooking things up for me.
Maybe they are worth a listen
bobf
Wow. I am evaluating the GG revelation mk2 and it is impressive. Please bear with my descriptions as I am not an expert reviewer. Great extension; highs that are clean and without edge, lows that are deep and articulate. And a sweet, clear midrange which gives vocals a body to go with their mouth. I hear low level details now that I've never heard before even with highly revealing all silver cables. I think it's because the noise floor is much lower than what I have become accustomed to. The music seems to flow effortlessly or maybe it's just because it takes less effort to enjoy it! The soundstage is just beginning to open up as these cables settle in but so far I am very pleased with these cables. I'm afraid to try the Raptures!
I really like the GG rev mk2 which replaced the Signal Cable between my cd player and pre (see above for impressions). However, I still have a 5 meter length of Signal Cable silver resolution residing between my pre and amp. I believe my system and room are capable of even greater soundstage depth and holographic imaging which did improve with the GG cable. However, I can't just get a 5 meter length of GG rev mk2 (or Jade vermiel, kci silkworm etc.) to audition as this would be pretty pricey and it's probably not a standard length. Though the Signal Cable is quite good especially for the price, I suspect the gold cables would offer further improvement. Any suggestions or opinions?