Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Well, I'm really, really impressed by Extreme II's by now! I'm thinking about getting Extreme power cords now or (if the budget allows) going straight to Rapture power cords. Did anyone compare GG power cords to the other serious contenders? I mean I have McIntosh 402 and it's 400 Watts demand really good AC!
Glory, I don't have Rapture ICs. I got myself a couple of Extreme II ICs which I sure will trade up for the Rapture one day, when the budget allows. My current dilemma is what power cords should I get and how do GG power cords generaly compare to others. We here have plenty of comparisons with other ICs but not so much discussion regarding power cords and even one makes all the difference in my system. I need THREE so that's really really important.
Antonkk,

I haven't heard the Gabriel PC's, but if you are going to spend that kind of money, you owe it to yourself to consider the Stealth Dream pc's. Read the reviews here. They have replaced many other $$$$ pc's. They aren't cheap, but neither are the Gabriels.
I will second Fiddler's response, although I have not heard the GG Rapture power cords. I have heard many very pricey cords, from Nordost Valhalla, to Shunyata Aplha Helix to Purist 20th Anniversary, Elrod Statement, Stealth Dream, Dream State Lucid Dream, Virtual Dynamics Revelation 2.0, and many, many more. IMHO, I actually think the power cord has more to do with the sonics of the system than interconnects and speaker cables.

Anyway, the Stealth Dream is the best power cord I have ever heard and/or owned. At one point I owned 5 of them. Unfortunately due to the economy and family obligations, I have now sold all of my Dreams....
It would have been nice to compare a Rapture power cord to the Dream, but I never had the opportunity.
I still own what some would call decent cords, like the Kubala Sosna Emotion, Shunyata Anaconda Vx, DCCA Reference Master, Verastarr Grand Illusion, Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!! Signature...etc. None of these can compete with the Stealth Dream however.
Yes, the Dreams are not cheap.....but they are the best that I've heard.

Cheers,
John