Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Glory,

Though I could not list them in any particular order, I have heard many fine interconnects. IMHO, it is obvious that all of these interconnects, though great, will depend ultimately on the users components, room and personal tastes. So in no particular order (let's face it, they're just different folks, their is no best):

PAD 20th Anniversary
Stealth Indra
Gabriel Gold Rapture
MIT Oracle V 1.2
Tara Labs 0.5
Jade Hybrid Gold
Nordost Odin/Valhalla (somewhat similar)
Siltech Forbes Lake
Kubala Sosna Emotion

That's all I can recall among the big hitters, and as Gary (Glory) has pointed out, most of these cables are much more expensive than the GG Rapture or Jade Hybrid.
Granted, $2K for one interconnect is not chump change, but the GG Rapture and Jade Hybrid, IMHO best these other cables for a fraction of the price.

As always, your room, speakers, ancillary equipment and tastes will have you agree or disagree with my opinion. I can only speak for my tastes, my room, my gear, and my speakers.

Peace,
John
Gary,I never listened to the Jade Hybrid,however,i failed to mention that I did own the Siltech Forbes Lake for sometime and they would have made my top five.
bobf
Well, I'm really, really impressed by Extreme II's by now! I'm thinking about getting Extreme power cords now or (if the budget allows) going straight to Rapture power cords. Did anyone compare GG power cords to the other serious contenders? I mean I have McIntosh 402 and it's 400 Watts demand really good AC!
Glory, I don't have Rapture ICs. I got myself a couple of Extreme II ICs which I sure will trade up for the Rapture one day, when the budget allows. My current dilemma is what power cords should I get and how do GG power cords generaly compare to others. We here have plenty of comparisons with other ICs but not so much discussion regarding power cords and even one makes all the difference in my system. I need THREE so that's really really important.