David Elrod. the man , the cable the company.

Having been a strong advocate of his pcs for some time now i wasnt sure there even was a real man called David Elrod behind the company ... until the other day. I have recently had reason to contact him and get advice on some issues. Not only was he very generous with his time and suggestions , he made numerous follow up calls to insure I was satisfied . He is one of the "White Hats" of audio in my opinion. Great man, company and product in my opinion . Has anyone had any experiences with David Elrod to share or has anyone else in audio touched your life in a positive way that is worth commenting on ?
brainwater
For absolute sure; Foremost, Keith Lockwood (you see alot of him here) he is simply the very best of the very best there is, his genorosity and guidence has sent me light years ahead of any learning curve there is and he continues to provide an excellent and stable opinions on any changes that I have in mind. Additional gigantic cudous to Lee of CryoParts/Locus Designs, here again is someone that is just plain selfless in his help and his information, add to him Robert of Ridge Street Audio, you can call and ask Robert anything and he will never talk down to you (as neither of the others mentioned will either)and add to this Barry of Bright Star Audio. These are also very very special people who have lent and shared many hard years of learning so generously and so graciously that they also deserve to be help in the utmost of high regards, as well as David Elrod these are audio Pioneers and missionaries in the pursuit of helping everyone wring the maximum listening enjoyment for the most cost effective investments.
Thank you all so much for your help.
I'd also mention Robert at RSA. His knowledge, experience, and friendly sense of humor are what makes this often highly biased and opinionated hobby very refreshing! :)
Other good guys I've spoken with over the years-

Jeff Kalt- Resolution Audio
Nelson Pass- Pass Labs
Dennis Had- Cary Audio
Julius Siskinus- Audire
Roger Modjeski- RAM Labs

All these guys take this hobby seriously and stand behind their designs and philosophies.