Best Digital Cable, Regardless of Price....

I actually own a CEC TL 1 drive match with a FORSELL AIR REFERENCE dac.I use a 1 1/2 meter VIRTUAL DYNAMIC NITE (with RCA) as a digital link.I like it very much but i wonder what is the next step to a better digital?
- few sugestions:OMEGA MIKRO EBONY, VIRTUAL DYNAMIC MASTER SERIE, SILTECH...
- Also 1 1/2 meter is suppose to be the best lenght for a digital ?
- so folks let's go for the digital i.c. of your dream !!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
Midnight Silver Edition gen. II Digital Link.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rcabl&1071619734&openfrom&1&4#1
I have tried many at all different price ranges. Best of lot: Purist Audio Dominus. Jim Aud of PAD says AES/EBU connection bests RCA. I have RCA and am having it reterminated. Incidentally, I use the 1.4 meter Dominus between a CEC TL-1X and a Dodson 217 MKII D (w/218 upgrade) DAC.

Close second, and perhaps equal to PAD in a different system, is Kharma Grand Reference. Can't go wrong with either. I tried a Siltech G5 I think, which was very good but lacked the body of either the Kharma or Dominus.

Hope this helps.
I have listen to several end of the road digital cables including NBS etc. I'm currently using A Ridge Street Audio Poiema!! With BNC's and this is without a doubt among the most transparent, dynamic, focused, smoooth, harmonically complete, recording truth detectors I've heard. Out of the box and dimensional yet very immediate explosive while bringing out the tiniest nuanced incidentals... like I've not heard in my system. Easy to handle and a 1\4 of what the NBS cost.

This cable will probably slow down auditioning for a while.
:)
nGlazer, rca s/pdif is a 75 Ohm cable and AES xlr is 110
Ohm. You can reterminate all you want, but you will not have the correct impedence.

How does the provider of this job explain this to you?

steve