Michael Fremer's record cleaning process....

Many years ago (say 15??) Michael Fremer recommend his way of cleaning vinyl records. It was a process that started with the VPI cleaner and solutions and finishing with some dry pads (don’t remember the name) and another run on the VPI (I think). Does anyone remember the process??
P.S. I checked his site and don't see it there?

Thanks!!!

RWD (Rick)
rwd
The Record Doctor V (a Nitty Gritty-style machine) is on sale at Audio Advisor right now for $199. For anyone not yet owning a vacuum machine, that's a no-brainer.
Rick, Just because Adolph Hitler loved Wagner, my grandpa, former concentration camp inmate, was refusing to listen to him. I could not explain to him that Wagner had nothing to do with German Nazis and indeed a wonderful composer.

Musicians, composers, musical instruments is human's greatest blessing and gift for all times hard and easy.

P.S. Off the topic comments are right on, but in fact why not for a change
If the world would not listen to composers/musicians/singers from countries that had done regrettable things, there wouldn't be much to listen to.
Wagner was a vile anti-Semite who did a LOT to energize and
make respectable hatred of Jews in all levels of German Society. He wrote and verbally spew his hate on any and all occasions .
I studied History for years in a German university.
I doubt there is a historian in Germany who would not agree with Gramps.
Hitler sure did, and said so many times.
I'd invoke Godwin's Law here, but you guys are being literal. What an interesting thread....