Which phono preamps among these three?

1. Manley Chinook Tube phono stage
2. Whest PS.30R
3. Aesthetix Rhea

I picked these three because they are currently available for sale in audiogon, and all three have very good reviews. All three are a bit over my budget at the moment, but I expect to get enough fund in the short future.

I mostly listen to Jazz (50s-60s) and classicals, occasionally pops and rocks. Rhea is more expensive than the other two, but Rhea supports three inputs while the other supports only one input, switchable to MM or MC. The other two cost about the same as used Rhea.

If you are to pick one, which one? For what reason? Is one definitely better than the others? Or, they are pretty much in the same league with different characteristics?
128x128ihcho
I was always asking this question why Atmasphere doesn't have any stand alone phono preamp??!! I like very much so their products and Mp-1 is in my list for next line stage!

It looks like we will finally be producing a phono stage for one of our larger distributors.

I've always held the opinion that building the phono section into the preamp with the line stage allows for better performance, on account of the fact that all the connections at the output of the phono section are hard-wired. Both our MP-1 and MP-3 were initially built as stand-alone phono reproducers with built-in volume control and input switching.
If you look on the Internet for blogs on that Whest model you will find that the rdt Se is the one to own.It is head and shoulders above the model you have listed.Go to there Web site and click on B stock. You can get one for less than the model you have listed. I bought a Titan Pro for less than a regular Titan and it was brand new . awesome Phono pre amp.If there isn't one contact James and ask him to put you on a list.
Ihcho have you ever heard or considered the NVO brand? I've listened to them and find them just so natural sounding with the best 3D presentation I've yet heard.
I did not know about Atma-Sphere preamps with phono unit. Pardon my ignorance. If its phono section is as good as $2000~$3000 external phono, I might consider it, well, in the future.
Whest RDT SE is over my budget, as is NVO SPA.
Bpoletti, how would rate Herron's MC? Would it be better than Herron's own MM + an external SUT at around $1000, like Bob's device or Hashimoto HM3 SUT? I am particularly interested in x20 and x40 SUT for 0.2mV and 0.1mV MC cartridges.
I wonder if I can try out Herron. If Keith allows it, then I would give a try in the near future.