VPI Scout 1.1 Cartridge Recommendation

I'm planning to get a VPI Scout 1.1. This is my first foray into vinyl, so I could really use some help in selecting a cartridge. In my search, I've come across the Dynavector 20X2 and Ortofon Quintet Black as interesting options in my price range. Any thoughts on these or any other cartridges I should be considering?
My system is McIntosh C2300/MC352, B&W804D's, Luxman DA-06, MacBook Pro.
Thanks!
aubadge
Will your phono stage handle a low output MC or do you need to go with a higher output cartridge?
I woud suggest a visit to the VPI forum. You can access it through their website. Lots of discussion on cartridges.
Both are well regarded matches. I am running a denon dl-110 for now and enjoy it as well.
I have the DV20 on my Scout, but its the low output version. I tried both high and low versions and feel the low output is much better. If your Mac doesn't support low output carts, you may have to get a SUT or a different phono pre. The DV P-75 is a good match for the DV20 low output version.
I have used the Dynavector DV-20 X and DV-20 L as well as a ZU/Denon DL103 Cartridge on my Scout. Liked the Low output version of the Dynavector 20 the best & the ZU/Denon second.