Modified Lenco vs TW Raven

Hello,
I have a TW Acustic Raven for a few years now. I made different upgrades along the last 3 years : new battery PSU and 3 motors in a round shape. I was thinking about the last upgrade (for me) : the BN platter and new bearing when I heard for the first time to modified Lenco by TJN. I read most of what there is to read for a non DIY, and there is a lot...
Before deciding if a make the jump I'd like to know if some in the community have made the same decision : I mean going from a top belt TT to a top idler wheel. I think of the ref models from Jean Nantais and tell me if they are happy now.
Thank you for helping
Barba
barbapapa
OK, so let's say I agree with Syntax. I often don't or at least I don't like the way he communicates his likes or dislikes in this forum. But as a musician and as someone who has spent considerable time in concert halls myself, how much time does syntax spend doing the same? It is shocking how few audiophiles spend any time at all in the presence of unamplified live music. And let's be honest, that can rarely be found outside of a symphony concert these days since just about any venue is in some way electronically boosted. And is it worth anyone's time to talk about recreating a live experience when the live experience ends when the first sound pressure wave hits the microphone?
I have listenned a lot of live music, especially classical because it is my preferred one.
For that I am lucky enough to live in an important city where there is an intense artistic proposal. Some audiophile don't have the same possibilities and I don't want to make them ashamed not knowing what is the "real" sound of instruments and voices on live event.
Everyone can have his (her) own references and is in his right to judge what he is listenning whatever his reference is.
In shore wrote;
I heard from a reliable source TW is working on how to spin the platter at constant speeds during play back ,however chat amoug TW owners festival keep TW busy with sales of new and improved platters, bearings , motors and rubber bands.

You may have missed this thread and this post is a great place to start but there is a lot of great info there -
Haters gonna hate

Halcro puts in bunch of effort and shows the TW speed accuracy to be excellent. But hay, nothing is perfect.
I have TW AC3 NEVER had any trouble with speed always 100% on speed 33 or 45 also sounds wonderful.
Living in DC, we are very fortunate to have a plethora of live music at our fingertips, sources range from the Kennedy Center concerts to small clubs downtown. We attend live performances at least once a month, more like twice a month since recent movies have been so terrible. Small group jazz is most often what I go out to hear and big bands whenever possible. Since I am an amateur jazz vocalist, I especially seek out good vocalists. If you sit close enough to avoid the PA system, you can get the "live" sensation. What always impresses me are the dynamics of live music and how live music usually does NOT provide for distinct placement of instruments that is so sought for in "hi-fi". There is NOTHING so soul satisfying to me as a good big band jazz session, live in person. In addition, I periodically invite musicians to play in my living room, right in between my gigantic ESL speakers with no amplification whatever. That's a much more rare event but great fun.