Tonearm Options for Basis 2800

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience putting something other than a Graham or Vector tonearm on this table. I'm somewhat new to turntables and my perhaps incorrect impression was that with a bit of tweaking most arms could go on most tables, and by tweaking I don't mean radically changing the plinth etc. I was considering putting a Vector 4 on a table that has a Vector 3 and was told (by the big kahoona) that it's not possible because of a "high cup/low cup issue", so I'm just a bit confused.

Thanks
128x128moryoga
Whatever he does it is done to the extreme. Fanatical research, laser focus, run through the walls effort. You have to spend some time there to see the projects in different areas all done as completely. The speakers, jaws dislocate.
Omsed,

Is AJ Conti working on the design of speakers that Basis may put on the market in the future? Can you disclose anything more about the nature of these speakers?
I made a mistake to post things I saw. You can email him and ask what he uses. I know there are no plans to sell speakers.
Moryoga,

I have a 2500 with a Vector 3 and an Air Tight PC-1, a huge improvement was the addition of a Walker Precision Speed Controller. It would be a very noticeable improvement that you could "struggle" along with untill a used Synchro Wave came along.