Micro Seiki, or TW AC-1

I'm trying to decide between Micro Seiki RX 5000 and TW AC-1.
They are approx. the same price used (about $10K)
Both are belt drive.
Unfortunately, I don't have a first hand experience with either of the tables.
You can see my current set-up in my system page.
The reason, I want to make a change from DD TT to belt drive is just to try a different approach.
Also, I have a feeling, that the bass would be one of the areas, where MS and TW might have an edge over my current DD Technics SP-10 MkII
My endeavor into analog is fairly new, so I'm not sure what my final choice in analog would be, unless I try it in my own system.
What I'm really interested in is the following:
Sonic differences b/w MS, TW and Technics SP-10 MkII
Reliability
Service availability.
maril555
I hate to interject subjective, 'system-dependent,' synergy-type thinking here, since despite my subjectivist leanings, I tend to think of turntables in terms of accuracy, speed constancy, low noise and neutrality, but is some of the difference here in views, apart from ergonomics or aesthetics or sheer 'funk' value, attributable to sonic 'system' matching, in the same way we recognize synergies with other components? I'm not advocating an agenda here, but wonder if some of the diverging views have to do with what else is in the system and its overall sonic character?
In_shore,
Could you please elaborate on the sound you heard from TW?
And what other table/s you compared it to?
Thanks
The TW ac-3 does not have speed stability issues. It has been rock solid for the years I have owed it. My old VPI HRX had speed issues. Each time you measured it with the kab strobe it would be a different speed.
The TW is always the same. However, as mentioned by a couple of others the steps in adjustment are too large that you can never get it spot on. You can get it between 0.03 0.1% thou.
I just which had the bass speed, control and nimbleness of my Exclusive P3
"...[I] wonder if some of the diverging views have to do with what else is in the system and its overall sonic character?"

I certainly wouldn't be surprised.
Is it possible that those Raven owners who have not been able to maintain stable platter speed have not correctly used the "STORE" mechanism on the speed control box? Some of the instructions on the sheet of paper that came with my Raven One, giving instructions about setting and maintaining speed, are poorly worded and/or confusing. For example,the paper says this: To storing the revolutions press "STORE". But here is what one actually has to do: Once proper rotational speed has been determined(see my explanation above from 10/17), one has to flip up and release the toggle switch that says STORE(locking in the speed). To unstore(unlocking the speed)and re-set the rotational speed, one must flip down and release that toggle switch. In the event anyone has not been aware of these things, I hope this helps. These particular instructions were not provided in the paper designed to make these procedures clear. Should any issues arise, Jeff Catalano can be of service. He has supplied me with valuable assistance and insight on several occasions.