New tubes in Rogue M-180 Monoblocks

I understand the M-180s now ship with the KT-120 power tubes, instead of the KT-80. You can also simply replace the KT-80 with the KT-120 if you already own these amps. I'm curious whether anyone has done it and what their impressions are as far as the difference in sound. Is the over $300 upgrade worth it?
actusreus
Thanks for the update, Actusreus. I've already had the 120s biased at 40mA for a couple days now. Perhaps it's my imagination, but the sound is perhaps a bit more present.
I have a pair original 1 year old Rouge M-180 which I will try KT120. This amp was delivered from Rouge with KT90.

The issue is that there is a red capacitor seen in the tube hole. Shall I force the KT120 tubes down? I think I can do this, but the cap will be in touch with the tube socket. Are the amps delivered from Rouge with KT120 the same way?

Best NR9
On the issue of the recommended bias for KT120s, in the Stereo 90, the bias meters are off by 5mA (as stated in the manual), so to bias to Rogue's recommended 40mA, the meter should read 35mA.
Roscoe,
I'm not sure what's going on with your amp, but Mark was perfectly clear that you should bias the KT-120s at 40 mA in the M-180 monoblocks, and that's what the meter should read. The M-180 manual says nothing about the meter being off, which frankly does not make sense.