New tubes in Rogue M-180 Monoblocks

I understand the M-180s now ship with the KT-120 power tubes, instead of the KT-80. You can also simply replace the KT-80 with the KT-120 if you already own these amps. I'm curious whether anyone has done it and what their impressions are as far as the difference in sound. Is the over $300 upgrade worth it?
actusreus
From what I have read about KT-120s in Rogue amps, the KT120s seem to get pretty universal praise.

Note that some Rogue amps need some modification in order to run KT120s. Best to confirm that your Rogue can use these tubes.
You mean the KT-88s or the KT-90. It might help some who want to weigh in the subject.
I too have read only good things about the TS KT-120s but I haven't heard them. There is a lot of praise for some output tubes I found I don't like the sonics of.
Indeed, I meant KT-90, not KT-80. Thanks for the correction, Mechans.

I understand the only "modification" necessary is swapping the top plate in the Cronus amp as the tube holes are not big enough to accommodate the KT-120. I'm not sure whether other Rogue integrated amps would work with this tube. However, the M-180 monoblocks already came with holes big enough so that it's as simple as swapping the tubes. No circuit modifications are needed.
I would double check with Rogue to be extra sure if your current pair M-180 monoblocks can handle the Tung Sol KT-120 tube to be extra sure.
The 120's draw greater heater current then the 90's. You have to make sure that your amp will handle that.
Alan