Lyra vs. Lyra

Hello

I have a Lyra Delos, but i want to upgrade to a better Lyra model.

So can anyone describe the sound difference from Delos to Kelos to Skala to Titan i?

My turntable is a TW-Acoustic Raven One with Kuzma 4Point and the phonostage is my Hovland HP200p
pierre1976
Sota cosmos IV, Helius Omega arm, SimAudio lp5.3 with px5.3 power supply, musical fidelity nudists M3 integrated and Psb synchrony one speakers in my main system
I've had a number of Lyra carts--Lydian, Helikon, Kleos, and (now) the Titan i.

If you can afford it, then I would definitely and without hesitation get the Titan i.

It's simply--and I use that word specifically--another big leap forward from any of the others. It's absolutely, positively a wonderful cart!
I have just installed my new Titan i, and just from the box it is a wunderfull cart.

So thanks for the advice :-)
I have a Delos and an Atlas, and have auditioned the Titan i in my system. I would contend that the Delos is very close to the Titan i, and this would not be a productive upgrade. The new generation Delos/Kleos/Atlas are in a different league from the older generation. So in summary, I would not recommend a Titan i over a Delos or Kleos. The Titan i is just a little "smoother" than the Delos, but not enough to warrant the difference in price. The Delos is a remarkable cartridge at its price point! The Atlas, however, is amazing.
... The Titan i is just a little "smoother"
than the Delos, but not enough to warrant the difference in price. The
Delos is a remarkable cartridge at its price point! The Atlas, however, is
amazing.

How can you rate it when you have opened a thread where you ask for
proper alignment, VTA, VTF because you have no idea about it and
whatever you do, it sounds always different? Don't you understand what
you hear? A lot replace that with the ability of reading price tags or
reviews (Product Placements) and the phantasy will work very well based
on that ...