Just got my Audio Desk Systeme LP cleaner...

In 2 days since receiving it I have cleaned over 30 LP's. It works extremely well and is truly a "set it and forget it" machine from start to finish. Playback results are as good or better than what I have gotten from my Loricraft PRC-3. The Loricraft is a great machine, the Audio Desk is much more efficient and convenient to use and allows me more time to listen to music while cleaning many more records. I am very impressed by it and shall be selling the Loricraft.
hiendmuse
Very exciting to see that a technology that most would dismiss as ancient (i,e. analog), in this Ipad/Ipod/Iphone world, is still potentially advancing with innovations like this. But it takes some time to establish that a new technology is really better.

Perhaps the user community should come together in some structured evaluation of such new technologies. We need some honest objective evaluation of the new or the tried and true will be killed to the detriment of all.
Getting back on topic, I have cleaned 40 records in the past 2 days. I have never seen cleaner static free records ever. I rebuilt my entire lp collection from scratch starting back in early 2010, so all of my records were purchased sealed or near mint. This machine does the job. I can't say how it will do on dirty less than nm records...but for me, I won't buy anything less than NM. I am extremely happy with this machine despite the skeptics. Ultrasonic cleaning does work. Removes mold release compound completely.
YEs, the price needs to come way down, but I would love to have one. I think I saw one at capital audifest for the show special price of still over $3000.
No doubt ultrasound is a fantastic approach for cleaning records. It just makes sense.

Just make it more affordable please.
I have cleaned over 50 records with the Audio Desk Systeme. Even on heavily soiled LP's, by holding down the start button for a several beeps gives a longer cleaning time. I am quite enthralled by this machine's effectiveness and ease of use.