Just got my Audio Desk Systeme LP cleaner...

In 2 days since receiving it I have cleaned over 30 LP's. It works extremely well and is truly a "set it and forget it" machine from start to finish. Playback results are as good or better than what I have gotten from my Loricraft PRC-3. The Loricraft is a great machine, the Audio Desk is much more efficient and convenient to use and allows me more time to listen to music while cleaning many more records. I am very impressed by it and shall be selling the Loricraft.
hiendmuse
Getting back on topic, I have cleaned 40 records in the past 2 days. I have never seen cleaner static free records ever. I rebuilt my entire lp collection from scratch starting back in early 2010, so all of my records were purchased sealed or near mint. This machine does the job. I can't say how it will do on dirty less than nm records...but for me, I won't buy anything less than NM. I am extremely happy with this machine despite the skeptics. Ultrasonic cleaning does work. Removes mold release compound completely.
YEs, the price needs to come way down, but I would love to have one. I think I saw one at capital audifest for the show special price of still over $3000.
No doubt ultrasound is a fantastic approach for cleaning records. It just makes sense.

Just make it more affordable please.
I have cleaned over 50 records with the Audio Desk Systeme. Even on heavily soiled LP's, by holding down the start button for a several beeps gives a longer cleaning time. I am quite enthralled by this machine's effectiveness and ease of use.
Yes, the ability to do up to 5 clean cycles (5 beeps) before drying is another great feature I was not aware of prior to purchasing my Auto Desk.